Favourable Growth Prospects
CYBR is Europe's first cybersecurity and data privacy ETF, and provides investors with exposure to a booming industry propelled by fresh concerns for data privacy around the world.
Powered by Tematica Research®
CYBR is purpose-built in collaboration with Tematica Research, a thematic research firm based in Washington, D.C., and leverages their unique insights and proprietary classification system of companies that have demonstrable revenues from the cybersecurity and data privacy sector.
CYBR’s composition transcends classic sector, size and geographic classifications by tracking an emerging theme.
In a single trade, CYBR delivers across dozens of companies that are favourably positioned to ride the tailwinds of the cybersecurity and data privacy theme.
CYBR is classified as Article 8.
- All financial investments involve an element of risk. Therefore, the value of your investment and the income from it will vary and your initial investment amount cannot be guaranteed.
- As many of the companies invested in by CYBR are technology-focussed, CYBR is vulnerable to a cyclical decline in the value of the technology sector as a whole.
- Individual companies are subject to intense competition that may negatively impact their revenues and market values and therefore CYBR’s value.
- CYBR also invests in small publicly-traded companies which may be less mature and therefore more vulnerable to adverse business or economic events and greater and more unpredictable price changes than larger companies, the technology sector as a whole or the stock market as a whole.
- CYBR invests in global equity securities. As such there is a risk of loss arising from exchange rate fluctuations or exchange control regulations.
- Other: (1) Third party service providers (such as the ICAV’s depositary) may go bankrupt and fail to pay money due to CYBR or return property belonging to CYBR. (2) If the Index provider stops calculating the Index or if CYBR’s license to replicate the Index is terminated, CYBR may have to be closed. (3) It may not always be possible to buy and sell CYBR’s Shares on a stock exchange or at prices closely reflecting the Net Asset Value. (4) There is no capital guarantee or protection on the value of CYBR and investors can lose all the capital invested in CYBR. (5) Please refer to the “Risk Factors” section of the ICAV’s Prospectus and the Fund Supplement.
|Net Assets||USD 110,219,457|
|NAV per share||USD 7.3405|
|Total Expense Ratio||0.45|
|Index Name||Foxberry Tematica Research Cybersecurity and Data Privacy Index / FXBYCYBR|
|Index Replication Method||Physical – full replication|
|No. of holdings||54|
|Issuer||Rize UCITS ICAV|
|Promoter||Rize ETF Limited|
|Manager||Davy Global Fund Management Limited|
|Investment Manager||Davy Global Fund Management Limited|
|Depositary / Custodian||Northern Trust Fiduciary Services (Ireland) Limited|
|ISA Eligible (UK)||Yes|
|SIPP Eligible (UK)||Yes|
|Reporting Fund Status (UK)||Yes|
|Equity Fund (DE)||Yes|
|SFDR Classification||Article 8|
Top 10 Holdings
|SAILPOINT TECHS. HLDGS.||US78781P1057||3.1||USD|
|Exchange||Currency||Listing Date||SEDOL||Bloomberg Ticker||RIC|
|Borsa Italiana||EUR||25-Feb-20||BKPCCQ0||CYBR IM||CYBR.MI|
|Deutsche Börse Xetra||EUR||17-Feb-20||BJXRZL6||RCRS GY||RCRS.DE|
|Euronext Amsterdam||EUR||15-Feb-21||BLH1VX2||CYBR NA||RCRS.AS|
|London Stock Exchange||USD||17-Feb-20||BJXRZM7||CYBR LN||CYBR.L|
|London Stock Exchange||GBP||17-Feb-20||BK5TNQ8||CYBP LN||CYBP.L|
|SIX Swiss Exchange||CHF||09-Jul-20||BJXRZN8||CYBR SE||CYBR.S|
|Year to date|
Capital at risk. Past performance is not a reliable indicator of future results. The value of your investment and income generated will vary, your initial investment amount cannot be guaranteed. The return of your investment may increase or decrease as a result of currency fluctuations.
- United Kingdom
Research & Insights
FEATURED ARTICLE When the topic of cybersecurity is raised, many often recall the growing number of high-profile ransomware attacks. Recent…
FEATURED REPORT The cybersecurity and data privacy sectors have continued to boom throughout the last year as cyberattacks amid the…
FEATURED REPORT Overlaying the growth prospects for “Cybersecurity and Data Privacy” spending with the Tematica Research Thematic Scorecard has allowed…
2020 marked an inflection point for the cybersecurity sector. It was a year that fundamentally changed how governments and companies chose…
Please note that we do not provide investment advice and we will only respond to general enquiries. We will not respond to any queries related to your individual circumstances. Individual investors are required to contact their professional adviser/broker for any investment related queries.