As this theme matures, it will have a transformative impact on how users interact with digital devices, paving the way for a spectacular growth story in the companies that most stand to benefit.
Favourable Growth Prospects
CYBR is Europe's most progressive cybersecurity ETF and provides investors with exposure to a booming industry propelled by fresh concerns for data privacy around the world.
Powered by Tematica Research®
CYBR is purpose-built in collaboration with Tematica Research, a thematic research firm based in Washington , D.C., and leverages their unique perspectives and insights, and proprietary classification system of companies that have demonstrated revenues from the cybersecurity and data privacy sector.
CYBR’s composition transcends classic sector, size and geographic classifications by tracking an emerging theme.
In a single trade, CYBR delivers across dozens of companies that are favourably positioned to ride the tailwinds of the cybersecurity and data privacy theme.
- All financial investments involve an element of risk. Therefore, the value of your investment and the income from it will vary and your initial investment amount cannot be guaranteed.
- As many of the companies invested in by CYBR are technology-focussed, CYBR is vulnerable to a cyclical decline in the value of the technology sector as a whole.
- Individual companies are subject to intense competition that may negatively impact their revenues and market values and therefore CYBR’s value.
- CYBR also invests in small publicly-traded companies which may be less mature and therefore more vulnerable to adverse business or economic events and greater and more unpredictable price changes than larger companies, the technology sector as a whole or the stock market as a whole.
- CYBR invests in global equity securities. As such there is a risk of loss arising from exchange rate fluctuations or exchange control regulations.
- Other: (1) Third party service providers (such as the ICAV’s depositary) may go bankrupt and fail to pay money due to CYBR or return property belonging to CYBR. (2) If the Index provider stops calculating the Index or if CYBR’s license to replicate the Index is terminated, CYBR may have to be closed. (3) It may not always be possible to buy and sell CYBR’s Shares on a stock exchange or at prices closely reflecting the Net Asset Value. (4) There is no capital guarantee or protection on the value of CYBR and investors can lose all the capital invested in CYBR. (5) Please refer to the “Risk Factors” section of the ICAV’s Prospectus and the Fund Supplement.
|Net Assets||USD 804,757.91|
|NAV per share||USD 4.0238|
|Fund Base Currency||USD|
|Total Expense Ratio||0.45%|
|Index||Foxberry Tematica Research Cybersecurity and Data Privacy Index / FXBYCYBR|
|Index Replication Method||Physical – full replication|
|No. of holdings||44|
|Depositary||Northern Trust Fiduciary Services (Ireland) Limited|
|Investment Manager||Davy Global Fund Management Limited|
|Manager||Davy Global Fund Management Limited|
|ISA Eligible (UK)||Yes|
|SIPP Eligible (UK)||Yes|
|UK Reporting Fund Status (UK)||Yes|
|Equity Fund (Germany)||Yes|
Top 10 Holdings
|Exchange||Currency||Listing Date||SEDOL||Bloomberg Ticker||RIC|
|London Stock Exchange||USD||17-Feb-20||BJXRZM7||CYBR LN||CYBR.L|
|London Stock Exchange||GBP||17-Feb-20||BK5TNQ8||CYBP LN||CYBP.L|
|Deutsche Borse Xetra||EUR||17-Feb-20||BJXRZL6||RCRS GY||RCRS.DE|
|Borsa Italiana||EUR||25-Feb-20||BKPCCQ0||CYBR IM||CYBR.MI|
- United Kingdom
Research & Insights
The rapid spread of the coronavirus in Milan forced the Borsa Italiana to cancel our Cybersecurity ETF launch event in…
The Tematica Research® Cybersecurity & Data Privacy investment theme looks to benefit from the pain points generated by the ever-growing…