Favourable Growth Prospects
PMNT is Europe’s new digital payments economy ETF, and provides investors with exposure to companies that are leading the structural transition toward online and digital payments, digital wallets and digital currencies.
Powered by Euromonitor®
PMNT is purpose-built in collaboration with Euromonitor, a strategy research firm based in London, United Kingdom, and leverages their unique insights and proprietary classification system of companies that are leaders and innovators in the digital payments economy.
PMNT’s composition transcends classic sector, size and geographic classifications by tracking an emerging theme.
In a single trade, PMNT delivers access to dozens of companies that are favourably positioned to ride the tailwinds of the digital payments economy theme.
PMNT is classified as Article 8.
- All financial investments involve an element of risk. Therefore, the value of your investment and the income from it will vary and your initial investment amount cannot be guaranteed.
- As many of the companies invested in by PMNT are technology-focussed, PMNT is vulnerable to a cyclical decline in the value of the technology sector as a whole.
- Individual companies are subject to intense competition that may negatively impact their revenues and market values and therefore PMNT's value.
- PMNT also invests in small publicly-traded companies which may be less mature and therefore more vulnerable to adverse business or economic events and greater and more unpredictable price changes than larger companies, the technology sector as a whole or the stock market as a whole.
- PMNT invests in global equity securities. As such, there is a risk of loss arising from exchange rate fluctuations or exchange control regulations.
- Other: (1) Third-party service providers (such as the ICAV’s depositary) may go bankrupt and fail to pay money due to PMNT or return property belonging to PMNT. (2) If the Index provider stops calculating the Index or if PMNT's license to replicate the Index is terminated, PMNT may have to be closed. (3) It may not always be possible to buy and sell PMNT's Shares on a stock exchange or at prices closely reflecting the Net Asset Value. (4) There is no capital guarantee or protection on the value of PMNT and investors can lose all the capital invested in PMNT. (5) Please refer to the “Risk Factors” section of the ICAV’s Prospectus and the Fund Supplement.
|Net Assets||USD 5,297,639|
|NAV per share||USD 4.25|
|Total Expense Ratio||0.45|
|Index Name||Foxberry Digital Payments Economy Index / FXBYPMNT|
|Index Replication Method||Physical – full replication|
|No. of holdings||74|
|Issuer||Rize UCITS ICAV|
|Promoter||Rize ETF Limited|
|Manager||Davy Global Fund Management Limited|
|Investment Manager||Davy Global Fund Management Limited|
|Depositary / Custodian||Northern Trust Fiduciary Services (Ireland) Limited|
|ISA Eligible (UK)||Yes|
|SIPP Eligible (UK)||Yes|
|Reporting Fund Status (UK)||Yes|
|Equity Fund (DE)||Yes|
Top 10 Holdings
|Exchange||Currency||Listing Date||SEDOL||Bloomberg Ticker||RIC|
|Borsa Italiana||EUR||01-Dec-21||BNM5H24||PMNT IM||PMNT.MI|
|Deutsche Börse Xetra||EUR||11-Nov-21||BNM5H35||PMNT GY||PMNTG.DE|
|London Stock Exchange||USD||11-Nov-21||BNM5GZ0||PMNT LN||PMNT.L|
|London Stock Exchange||GBP||11-Nov-21||BNM5H02||PAYG LN||PAYG.L|
|SIX Swiss Exchange||CHF||10-Jan-22||BNM5H13||PMNT SE||PMNT.S|
- United Kingdom
Research & Insights
On November 11th, 2021, the Rize Digital Payments Economy (PMNT) began trading on the London Stock Exchange. PMNT seeks to…
The payments landscape is undergoing significant transformation. Technological advancements are making payments cheaper, better and faster. Today, the future of…
Please note that we do not provide investment advice and we will only respond to general enquiries. We will not respond to any queries related to your individual circumstances. Individual investors are required to contact their professional adviser/broker for any investment related queries.