Favourable Growth Prospects
LERN is Europe’s first education technology ETF, and provides investors with exposure to “EdTech” companies that are redefining how education is accessed, resourced and consumed around the world to deliver positive results for the individual and society.
Powered by HolonIQ®
LERN is purpose-built in collaboration with HolonIQ, a global education market intelligence firm based in Sydney, Australia, and leverages their unique insights and proprietary classification system of companies that are market leaders in digital and lifelong learning technologies.
LERN’s composition transcends classic sector, size and geographic classifications by tracking an emerging theme.
In a single trade, LERN delivers access to dozens of companies that are favourably positioned to ride the tailwinds of the education tech and digital learning theme.
LERN is classified as Article 8.
- All financial investments involve an element of risk. Therefore, the value of your investment and the income from it will vary and your initial investment amount cannot be guaranteed.
- As many of the companies invested in by LERN are technology-focussed, LERN is vulnerable to a cyclical decline in the value of the technology sector as a whole.
- Individual companies are subject to intense competition that may negatively impact their revenues and market values and therefore LERN’s value.
- LERN also invests in small publicly-traded companies which may be less mature and therefore more vulnerable to adverse business or economic events and greater and more unpredictable price changes than larger companies, the technology sector as a whole or the stock market as a whole.
- LERN invests in global equity securities. As such there is a risk of loss arising from exchange rate fluctuations or exchange control regulations.
- Other: (1) Third party service providers (such as the ICAV’s depositary) may go bankrupt and fail to pay money due to LERN or return property belonging to LERN. (2) If the Index provider stops calculating the Index or if LERN’s license to replicate the Index is terminated, LERN may have to be closed. (3) It may not always be possible to buy and sell LERN’s Shares on a stock exchange or at prices closely reflecting the Net Asset Value. (4) There is no capital guarantee or protection on the value of LERN and investors can lose all the capital invested in LERN. (5) Please refer to the “Risk Factors” section of the ICAV’s Prospectus and the Fund Supplement.
|Net Assets||USD 15,465,375|
|NAV per share||USD 3.0505|
|Total Expense Ratio||0.45|
|Index Name||Foxberry HolonIQ Education Tech & Digital Learning Index / FXBYLERN|
|Index Replication Method||Physical – full replication|
|No. of holdings||50|
|Issuer||Rize UCITS ICAV|
|Promoter||Rize ETF Limited|
|Manager||Davy Global Fund Management Limited|
|Investment Manager||Davy Global Fund Management Limited|
|Depositary / Custodian||Northern Trust Fiduciary Services (Ireland) Limited|
|ISA Eligible (UK)||Yes|
|SIPP Eligible (UK)||Yes|
|Reporting Fund Status (UK)||Yes|
|Equity Fund (DE)||Yes|
|SFDR Classification||Article 8|
Top 10 Holdings
|NEW ORIENTAL EDUCATION & TECH. GRP.||US6475811070||4.94||USD|
|GAOTU TECHEDU INC||US36257Y1091||4.86||USD|
|BRIGHT HORIZONS FAMILY SOLS.||US1091941005||4.83||USD|
|TAL EDUCATION GRP.||US8740801043||4.26||USD|
|JOHN WILEY & SONS||US9682232064||3.5||USD|
|Exchange||Currency||Listing Date||SEDOL||Bloomberg Ticker||RIC|
|Borsa Italiana||EUR||03-Sep-20||BMVLG85||LERN IM||LERN.MI|
|Deutsche Börse Xetra||EUR||03-Sep-20||BMVLG96||LERN GY||LERN.DE|
|Euronext Amsterdam||EUR||15-Feb-21||BLH1VZ4||LERN NA||LRNG.AS|
|London Stock Exchange||USD||03-Sep-20||BMY7CS2||LERN LN||LERN.L|
|London Stock Exchange||GBP||03-Sep-20||BMY7CX7||LRNG LN||LRNG.L|
|SIX Swiss Exchange||CHF||15-Sep-20||BL6L058||LERN SE||LERN.S|
|Year to date|
Capital at risk. Past performance is not a reliable indicator of future results. The value of your investment and income generated will vary, your initial investment amount cannot be guaranteed. The return of your investment may increase or decrease as a result of currency fluctuations.
- United Kingdom
Research & Insights
FEATURED ARTICLE A record half year in EdTech funding with 568 rounds raising $10B of investment as, ready or not,…
FEATURED ARTICLE Coursera made its market debut on the New York Stock Exchange late March through an IPO and is…
Coronavirus has changed many things over the past year. However, one of the most noticeable trends has been the forced…
FEATURED ARTICLE Everything you need to know about the Global Education Technology Market in 10 charts. 1. Education will…
Please note that we do not provide investment advice and we will only respond to general enquiries. We will not respond to any queries related to your individual circumstances. Individual investors are required to contact their professional adviser/broker for any investment related queries.