Favourable Growth Prospects
LIFE is Europe’s first environmental impact ETF, and provides investors with exposure to the top 100 companies that are developing innovative and impactful solutions in clean water, EVs, renewables and hydrogen, energy efficiency, waste and the circular economy and nature-based solutions.
Powered by Sustainable Market Strategies®
LIFE is purpose-built in collaboration with Sustainable Market Strategies, an independent ESG intelligence firm based in Montreal, Canada, and leverages their unique insights and proprietary classification system of companies that are aligned with the environmental objectives set out in the EU Taxonomy for Sustainable Activities.
LIFE’s composition transcends classic sector, size and geographic classifications by tracking an emerging theme.
In a single trade, LIFE delivers access to the top 100 companies that are favourably positioned to ride the tailwinds of the environmental impact opportunities theme.
LIFE is classified as Article 9.
- All financial investments involve an element of risk. Therefore, the value of your investment and the income from it will vary and your initial investment amount cannot be guaranteed.
- LIFE is vulnerable to cyclical declines in the environmental sector.
- Individual companies are subject to intense competition that may negatively impact their revenues and market values and therefore LIFE's value.
- LIFE also invests in small publicly-traded companies which may be less mature and therefore more vulnerable to adverse business or economic events and greater and more unpredictable price changes than larger companies, the technology sector as a whole or the stock market as a whole.
- LIFE invests in global equity securities. As such, there is a risk of loss arising from exchange rate fluctuations or exchange control regulations.
- Other: (1) Third-party service providers (such as the ICAV’s depositary) may go bankrupt and fail to pay money due to LIFE or return property belonging to LIFE. (2) If the Index provider stops calculating the Index or if LIFE's license to replicate the Index is terminated, LIFE may have to be closed. (3) It may not always be possible to buy and sell LIFE Shares on a stock exchange or at prices closely reflecting the Net Asset Value. (4) There is no capital guarantee or protection on the value of LIFE and investors can lose all the capital invested in LIFE. (5) Please refer to the “Risk Factors” section of the ICAV’s Prospectus and the Fund Supplement.
|Net Assets||USD 16,005,125|
|NAV per share||USD 4.2773|
|Total Expense Ratio||0.55|
|Index Name||Foxberry SMS Environmental Impact 100 Index / FXBYLIFE|
|Index Replication Method||Physical – full replication|
|No. of holdings||100|
|Issuer||Rize UCITS ICAV|
|Promoter||Rize ETF Limited|
|Manager||IQ EQ Fund Management (Ireland) Limited|
|Investment Manager||IQ EQ Fund Management (Ireland) Limited|
|Depositary / Custodian||Northern Trust Fiduciary Services (Ireland) Limited|
|ISA Eligible (UK)||Yes|
|SIPP Eligible (UK)||Yes|
|Reporting Fund Status (UK)||Yes|
|Equity Fund (DE)||Yes|
|SFDR Classification||Article 9|
Top 10 Holdings
|SAO MARTINHO SA||BRSMTOACNOR3||1.93||BRL|
|CIA SANEAMENTO BASICO DE SAO PAULO COM NPV||BRSBSPACNOR5||1.87||BRL|
|SOLARIA ENERGIA Y MEDIO AMBI COMSTK||ES0165386014||1.79||EUR|
|SVENSKA CELLULOSA AB-SCA SER’B’NPV||SE0000112724||1.47||SEK|
|BROOKFIELD RENEWABLE CORP||CA11284V1058||1.44||USD|
|EDP RENOVAVEIS SA EUR5||ES0127797019||1.43||EUR|
|NEOEN SA EUR2||FR0011675362||1.43||EUR|
|AZURE POWER GLOBAL LIMITED COM USD0.01||MU0527S00004||1.42||USD|
|SMA SOLAR TECHNOLOGY AG NPV (BR)||DE000A0DJ6J9||1.41||EUR|
|Exchange||Currency||Listing Date||SEDOL||Bloomberg Ticker||RIC|
|Borsa Italiana||EUR||05-Aug-21||BNM5PD1||LIFE IM||LIFEE.MI|
|Deutsche Börse Xetra||EUR||23-Jul-21||BNM5PF3||WRLD GY||WRLDG.DE|
|London Stock Exchange||USD||23-Jul-21||BNM5H57||LIFE LN||RULIFE.L|
|London Stock Exchange||GBP||23-Jul-21||BNM5H68||LVNG LN||LVNG.L|
|SIX Swiss Exchange||CHF||10-Jan-22||BNM5HK2||ENVR SE||ENVR.S|
- United Kingdom
Research & Insights
FEATURED ARTICLE We have begun to see an increasing number of companies leveraging the normal functions of nature to address…
Is societal impact the greatest success factor in ESG investing? – Three Counties & Rize ETF Although investors in…
There’s no doubt about it — climate change is one of the greatest challenges of our time. No later than…
Financial markets, through the deployment and reallocation of capital, can play a significant role in addressing today’s environmental challenges. Many…
Please note that we do not provide investment advice and we will only respond to general enquiries. We will not respond to any queries related to your individual circumstances. Individual investors are required to contact their professional adviser/broker for any investment related queries.