Favourable Growth Prospects
FOOD is Europe’s first sustainable food ETF, and provides investors with exposure to companies that are innovating across the food value chain to build a more sustainable and equitable food system.
Powered by Tematica Research®
FOOD is purpose-built in collaboration with Tematica Research, a thematic research firm based in Washington, D.C., and leverages their unique insights and proprietary classification system of companies that are innovators across the food value chain.
FOOD’s composition transcends classic sector, size and geographic classifications by tracking an emerging theme.
In a single trade, FOOD delivers access to dozens of companies that are favourably positioned to ride the tailwinds of the sustainable future of food theme.
Our ETF is the winner of the 2021 ESG Investing Award for Best ESG Investment Fund under their Thematic Category.
- All financial investments involve an element of risk. Therefore, the value of your investment and the income from it will vary and your initial investment amount cannot be guaranteed.
- FOOD is vulnerable to cyclical declines in the food and agriculture sector.
- Individual companies are subject to intense competition that may negatively impact their revenues and market values and therefore FOOD’s value.
- FOOD also invests in small publicly-traded companies which may be less mature and therefore more vulnerable to adverse business or economic events and greater and more unpredictable price changes than larger companies, the food & agriculture sector as a whole or the stock market as a whole.
- FOOD invests in global equity securities. As such there is a risk of loss arising from exchange rate fluctuations or exchange control regulations.
- Other: (1) Third party service providers (such as the ICAV’s depositary) may go bankrupt and fail to pay money due to FOOD or return property belonging to FOOD. (2) If the Index provider stops calculating the Index or if FOOD’s license to replicate the Index is terminated, FOOD may have to be closed. (3) It may not always be possible to buy and sell FOOD’s Shares on a stock exchange or at prices closely reflecting the Net Asset Value. (4) There is no capital guarantee or protection on the value of FOOD and investors can lose all the capital invested in FOOD. (5) Please refer to the “Risk Factors” section of the ICAV’s Prospectus and the Fund Supplement.
|Net Assets||USD 209,174,515.89|
|NAV per share||USD 6.1607|
|Total Expense Ratio||0.45|
|Index Name||Foxberry Tematica Research Sustainable Future of Food Index / FXBYFOOD|
|Index Replication Method||Physical – full replication|
|No. of holdings||45|
|Issuer||Rize UCITS ICAV|
|Promoter||Rize ETF Limited|
|Manager||Davy Global Fund Management Limited|
|Investment Manager||Davy Global Fund Management Limited|
|Depositary / Custodian||Northern Trust Fiduciary Services (Ireland) Limited|
|ISA Eligible (UK)||Yes|
|SIPP Eligible (UK)||Yes|
|Reporting Fund Status (UK)||Yes|
|Equity Fund (DE)||Yes|
Top 10 Holdings
|SIG COMBIBLOC GRP.||CH0435377954||3.88||CHF|
|GRAPHIC PACKAGING HLDG.||US3886891015||3.1||USD|
|CAL-MAINE FOODS INC||US1280302027||3.03||USD|
|Exchange||Currency||Listing Date||SEDOL||Bloomberg Ticker||RIC|
|Borsa Italiana||EUR||03-Sep-20||BMVLGB8||FOOD IM||FOOD.MI|
|Deutsche Börse Xetra||EUR||03-Sep-20||BMVLGD0||RIZF GY||RIZF.DE|
|Euronext Amsterdam||EUR||15-Feb-21||BLH1VY3||FOOD NA||FOGB.AS|
|London Stock Exchange||USD||03-Sep-20||BMY7CV5||FOOD LN||FOOD.L|
|London Stock Exchange||GBP||03-Sep-20||BMY7CW6||FOGB LN||FOGB.L|
|SIX Swiss Exchange||CHF||15-Sep-20||BL6L069||ESSN SE||ESSNR.S|
- United Kingdom
Research & Insights
The security of our food system is one of the world’s most pressing challenges – anyone who has seen the…
Protecting the world in which we live is of absolute importance. Indeed, natural historian and national treasure Sir David Attenborough…
Please note that we do not provide investment advice and we will only respond to general enquiries. We will not respond to any queries related to your individual circumstances. Individual investors are required to contact their professional adviser/broker for any investment related queries.