Webinar: Sustainable Food Outlook 2023: Trends and Opportunities for the Future
In this webinar, we navigate the sustainable food subsector outlook for 2023 and beyond, discuss the trends and opportunities that are shaping the industry. Some of the topics we explore are:
(1) Plant Based Foods And Organic Foods: How are new sources of protein, such as cell-based meats and insect-based foods, changing the food landscape? What are the challenges and opportunities for companies operating in this space?
(2) Precision Agriculture: How can agriculture be transformed to not only mitigate climate change but also reverse it? What are the business models and technologies that are enabling this transition?
(3) Agricultural Science: What are the innovative ways and disruptive technologies farmers can leverage to minimise their use of input resources whilst maximising crop yields?
(4) Sustainable Packaging: How can we reduce the environmental impact of food packaging and transportation? What are the sustainable packaging options available and how are companies expecting to benefit from regulatory and political tailwinds?
(5) Ingredients, Flavours and Fragrances: The key driver of all food purchases is taste. As consumers continue to embrace plant-based foods, what are the technologies driving the colours, flavours and aromas that unlock the commercialisation of these innovative dishes?